Can you believe it’s been over two years since I’ve made my favorite granola recipe?? The same recipe that I’ve raved about a lot lately. As if I made it all the time. As if I made it just the other day..
I parked myself in the kitchen over the weekend and whipped up a batch. I munched here, I munched there. I made granola desserts with milk, strawberries, and bananas. I made açaí smoothie bowls topped with granola, mango, strawberries and bananas. And before I knew it, I was left with crumbs. I had eaten my way through a seemingly impossible-to-finish jar of granola. And two years later, I’m just as pleased with this granola recipe as I was from the very start.
Homemade Granola With Quinoa & Coconut Chips
By May 4, 2016Published:
Can you believe it's been over two years since I've made my favorite granola recipe?? The same recipe that I've raved about a lot …
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- 2 tablespoons quinoa uncooked
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Preaheat oven to 300 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together except the oil and syrup.
- Add the oil and syrup and stir until all of the ingredients are coated.
- Spread granola on the parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool before breaking into chunks to serve or store.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress