When it comes to meat, I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not all that adventurous with seasonings and cooking methods. This is in part due to perpetually being in some kind of hurry. But the reality is, it has mostly to do with how salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne just work.
Grilled Chicken for Salads
By January 27, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
When it comes to meat, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not all that adventurous with seasonings and cooking methods. This is in …
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Place chicken in cast iron grill pan and cook for 4 minutes.
- Place cast iron grill pan over high heat until well heated. Pan is ready when you drip a drop of water on the surface and it sizzles.
- Using tongs, flip chicken and cook on other side for about 4 more minutes, until cooked through.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes and then cut into strips.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress