Icy treats are key to survival during the blazing hot days of summer. But why settle for survival when creating something fabulous is equally as simple? This white sangria granita made with peaches, raspberries, agave nectar, and Butterfly Kiss Moscato is the perfect dessert for your next sunshiny shindig.
White Sangria Granita
By August 29, 2014Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
Icy treats are key to survival during the blazing hot days of summer. But why settle for survival when creating something fabulous …
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen peaches unsweetened
- 1 12 ounce bag frozen raspberries unsweetened
- 2 cups moscato wine
- 1/2 cup light agave nectar
- freshly chopped mint leaves for garnish
- Add fruit, wine, and agave nectar to the jar of a high powered blender.
- Blend on a high speed until fruit is completely puréed.
- Pour mixture into a 13"x9" baking pan and cover.
- Freeze for about 6 hours (or until completely frozen), removing the pan from the freezer every hour, scraping down the sides with a spatula, and giving the mixture a stir.
- When the granita is frozen, use a fork to flake it into fluffy crystals.
- Scoop mixture into serving bowls and garnish with freshly chopped mint leaves.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Although I received compensation to review wine provided by The Wine Bar, the recipe and opinions in this post are completely my own and based on my experience.